The School AUIC makes cultural dissemination a fundamental aspect of its educational mission towards students and its role as a social aggregator on the territory.
It is open to Italian and international students, professors and the local community with high-quality cultural and qualitative exhibitions to present the most important works of Milanese architects, both Italian and foreigners.
The exhibit space, called Galleria del Progetto, has exhibited over time Alvaro Siza, Aldo Rossi, Pier Luigi Nervi, Antonio Monestiroli, Vittoriano Viganò and many other illustrious.
The busy calendar of events offers an exhibition a month, curated by professors of the School who deepen relevant topics for contemporary and historical architecture.
The creation of prestigious exhibitions and the management of space are possible thanks to the nascent collaborations between the School and brands particularly sensitive to issues related to architecture and the dissemination of cultural heritage that sustain the School's activities on an ongoing basis.
Procedure for the allocation of "Galleria del Progetto" (GdP) - (summary):
1. Send an email to email@example.com including an abstract with a description, materials to be exhibited, costs (specifying who supports them), special needs of materials and finishes, period involved, exhibition supports that you intend to use, etc...
2. Wait for a reply by e-mail.
3. Before assuming a layout, it is necessary to agree with the office on the availability of all the materials, to make an inspection and to establish the time required to prepare the space (any extra work to be done should be requested in advance from the University logistics department).
4. At least two weeks before the exhibition, send a final layout with the materials and exhibition supports you intend to use.
5. Two weeks before the exhibition send the poster, the press release, a high-definition image (preferably horizontal) and a text in Italian and English (with all the main data: location, inauguration, seminars, for promotion on the Scuola website www.auic.polimi.it).
6. The cancellation of exhibitions already approved may take place within a maximum of two months from the scheduled opening date.