TO ALL AUIC GRADUATED (AUIC ARCHITECTURES)
We are pleased to inform you that the School of Architecture Urban Planning Construction Engineering (AUIC) has been invited to participate in theYoung Talent Architecture Award (YTAA), held by the Fundació Mies van der Rohe to honour the best MSc Master Degree - Laurea Magistrale Theses presented between 01.01.2021-31.12.2022. https://www.ytaaward.com/.
In order to be entitled for the FINAL selection by the AUIC School, AUIC recommend you to apply to the application process. Applicants will be considered by an inner committee based on the submission of the following materials within and not later than Monday 06.02.2023 at 12 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Last Name-YTAA 2023 Application”.
Please note! We kindly remind you to contact the other potential co-authors of the thesis work.
A. Project information
- Project area location
- Descriptive text on the project (2,400 characters of maximum length, without counting the spaces)
B. Graphic documents (six (6) in total) / (the first three materials "1", "2", "3" correspond to the portal requirements and will be evaluated by the final jury)
- Representative graphic documents with the plan of the project (jpg, 1000X707 px, 72 dpi, max 1 MB)
- N. 6 Horizontal images different from the representative one (jpg, 1000X707 px, 72 dpi, max 1 MB each)
- N. 1 Summary vertical table of the project (jpg or pdf, 1200X1700 px, 72 dpi, max 8 MB)
- Thesis book (delivered for the degree discussion)
C. Author(s) Information
- Basic info (name, surname, mobile phone number, personal e-mail)
- Recent photo
For further information do not hesitate to contact to email@example.com.