The Call For Solutions - Sustainable Food Systems has been launched, an initiative within the Horizon2020 Food Trails project, which aims to develop more sustainable, healthy and inclusive food policies in 11 European cities: Bergamo, Birmingham, Bordeaux Metropole, Copenhagen, Funchal, Grenobel-Alpes Metropole, Groningen, Milan, Thessaloniki, Tirana and Warsaw.
Call for innovative start-ups and SMEs able to develop services and strategic solutions.
Those services and strategic solutions are related to 7 different challenge areas:
- Education & Training;
- Communication & Engagement;
- Food waste management and reduction, distribution, delivery and logistics;
- Data collection; Access to healthier food and food processing;
- Urban farming and gardening; Food packaging.
The best innovative start-ups and SMEs offer the opportunity to:
- Develop a pilot solution within the Food Trails project, in collaboration with one or more of the 11 project partner cities;
- Gain international visibility;
- Become part of the most important network of cities and stakeholders in the food sector in Europe;
- Participate in an experimental project characterised by public-private collaboration.
To participate in the Call For Solutions - Sustainable Food Systems, you must apply by 16 February by filling in the application form available at the following link: https://www.f6s.com/food-trails-call-for-solutions-sustainable-food-systems/apply.
Attached: the Call and the media kit containing documents useful for the dissemination and diffusion of the Call (e.g. newsletter; main poster rectangular format for posters, website news, newsletter; main sign social structure); here is the link to the official page of the Call and here is the link to the news launching the Call.